Thursday, May 31, 2012

WELCOME TO THE PATCH!





Hello There! 

If you've come looking for stories by bornonhalloween, you have come to the right pumpkin patch! Most of my stories here are fanfiction based on the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, to whom I owe an enormous debt of gratitude. Her wonderful stories have not only given us a spark of romance to light the tired every day world, but also beautiful and talented movie actors to appreciate and a warm, wonderful world of new friends, including clever writers, gifted artists, and industrious code writers. 

The original Twilight characters belong to Stephenie Meyer, and no copyright infringement is intended.That said, the story lines here are all from my own crazy head. 

If you're looking for more of my stories, come find me on Fanfiction.net or stop in to chat with me on Facebook!

I hope you'll enjoy! XXX ~BOH

4 comments:

  1. How do I get to the beginning of kinkily ever after?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Libba. Just click on the tab above "Kinkily Ever After" and it will take you to the KEA blog. Then (assuming you've read Once Upon A Desire first) go to the archive list to the right of the current chapter post and click on chapter 1! See you there!

      Delete
  2. Hello! I saw your fix KEA rec'd on twifanficrecs and want to give it a read. I downloaded the off of that and realized that it is a sequel. Do you have a pdf of OUaD and the outtakes available? Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, readd! Thanks for your interest in the story. You can find OUAD here: http://bohkinkilyeverafter.blogspot.com/p/ouad.html (it's on the KEA blog as a separate one-page story). I took down the outtakes a while back but if you're interested after you finish reading OUAD, hit me up again and we'll work something out! ;)

      Delete